Friday, October 12, 2018

Little Shop of Horrors

Little Shop of Horrors
Funko Pops


Let's get this over with...more stupid, license-grabbing landfill trash from Funko!  They've got their greedy hands on yet another one of your beloved properties!  And I bought them because there isn't much merch for this movie out there!  I wasn't going to pass up the only plastic toy version of Steve Martin...I love Steve Martin!





















Anyway, they are what they are, and what they are is okay.  Funko at least had to put a bit more effort in sculpting the little Audrey II that Seymour is holding.  And the big Audrey II is quite the hunk of plastic...nothing hollow about the Mean Green Mother!  She is almost proportionate enough to fit in with some smaller figure lines.

To add to the annoyance of buying from Funko, they have a couple of variants that you will have to - 1) Shell out big bucks for on Ebay or some other scalper outlet
2) deal with your set being incomplete.
There is apparently a bloody, chase version of Audrey II and a baby Audrey II in the Maxwell House can that is a...oh, no...TARGET EXCLUSIVE?!  I HATE TARGET MORE THAN I HATE FUNKO!!


Gah!  If only I still had that old "Feed Me" game from Milton Bradley...maybe I could have resisted these.  Don't feed the plants, kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment