Monday, October 15, 2018

Black Phillip

Black Phillip
from "The Witch"
Funko Pops

Appropriate...every time I purchase a Funko Pop I feel like I've sold out to the Devil.  I could have bought a goat pvc from Schleich and called it a day, but I just had to have the "official" merch.  How can you pass up merch from a movie like "The Witch?!"  You can't!  It's so weird that it even exists and it's just too sweet!   






























It's got a unique sculpt (for Funko Pops), bloody horns, a little apple, a base stand...Buy it! Who the hell doesn't like to live deliciously?!  You totally need it for your Halloween display, right? Just sign on the line and take Black Phillip home today!  Your kids will thank you!










1 comment:

  1. Haha! My wife and I just watched this movie a couple of weeks ago. It was great and very, very creepy. I actually used an old toy goat in a picture I took for the Miniween 2018 photo contest yesterday referencing Black Phillip.

    ReplyDelete