Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Miss Elizabeth

Miss Elizabeth
WWE - Mattel - Then, Now, Forever

The First Lady of Wrestling and long-time manager of the Macho Man Randy Savage is back for the second time in Mattel's WWE line.  This figure is a Wal-mart exclusive as part of their "Then, Now, Forever" sub-line.  While I'm not sure that this particular outfit was a necessity (the white dress is probably the most remembered, followed by the "Mega Powers" distraction and possibly the LJN figure's look), I just couldn't pass her up as part of my Macho Man collection.  I think fans on a wrestling figures board identified this dress from her WWF WWE debut on Piper's Pit, 1985.  She is missing the ear rings that would have made her more "debut" accurate.  Oh well, my Cowboy Bob Orton is missing his cowboy hat!


"You should shaved, Ace.  You shoulda shaved for the lady."


No comments:

Post a Comment