Monday, September 18, 2017

Circus Baby

Circus Baby
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Funko

I have never played Five Nights at Freddy's, but I'm sure that most kids that do have never seen the animatronic restaurant mascots they are based on in-person...so we're even.  I bought this figure because I collect Batman figures, and the Joker can always use another clown-related henchman or two.  Circus Baby could be some sort to slight to Harley Quinn to make her jealous or something.

She comes with a microphone and the torso/head of the build-a-figure for this wave.  I probably won't get the other figures, but the creepy clown torso is good enough as an accessory.











The articulation is lots of fun.  The many ball joints can be popped off easily, making for some robo-battle damage or complete destruction.  I would assume you can mix and match parts with other figures in the line.  All in all, this is a pretty solid, fun figure for $12.  So if you're a Freddy's fan, a Joker fan, or just a weirdo that likes clown, this is a pretty good deal.



1 comment: