Monday, December 2, 2019

Jumanji Part II

Jumanji Part II
Lanard Toys




I'm all caught up with Lanard's cheap-but-awesome-looking Jumanji offerings!  

Captain Marvel Shazam finally found his Tawky Tawny.


Catman could barely wait to take a cruise in on his new Jag.


The Penguin added a new, fine feathered fink to his aviary.



Wolverine already had a beastly encounter in our last review, so why not have the Hulk tangle with some wolves in the wild instead?


The hippo and elephant scale better with 3.75" figures, like the included Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson Smolder Bravestone figure.  Pity about the size, but my Indiana Jones figures needed a good ride to Pankot Palace anyway.




























The rhino works fine with 6-in figures, but since I had the Indy figures out, I decided to make a bonkers pitch from "Indiana Jones and the Monkey King" a reality.  I guess I still need to get on making that three-story monster tank?



























The hippo is the hardest one to fudge in any scale:  slightly too big here, still out of scale there.  It may be the head that's way out of proportion.  Maybe the cartoony, oversized noggin would work best menacing Explorer Mario? (Or is that you, Jack Black?)

I had to buy another rhino as part of the set to get the vulture and wolf, but I still think it's worth it.  Can one have too many of any of these critters?  The set came with another Smolder Bravestone and a Jumanji jeep.  The Rock fits in well with Lanard's Rampage sets, his GI Joe movie counterparts, and any bizarre Indiana Jones 5 concept they are probably pitching at Disney right now.  Keep the animals coming, Lanard!


Check out my previous Jumanji review here!


No comments:

Post a Comment