Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Fortnite Crackshot and Rabbit Raider

Crackshot and Rabbit Raider
Jazwares - Fornite Legendary Series

I have never played Fortnite, but Jazwares' 6-in line is an action figure collector's dream!  Since I have no connection to the characters, this line offers a multitude of goons, lackeys, and henchmen to my DC and Marvel Legends collections.  I have several Skull Troopers for the Scarecrow,  Wild Cards working as a stand-in Royal Flush Gang, and random thugs and mercs here and there.  At first, I was gonna pass up this cool looking nutcracker guy, but then I remembered something...the Terrible Toyman!  I got two of these Walmart exclusives to go with my DC Universe Toyman and his oversized marionette from DC Direct.  And right in time for a Christmas review!

Each Legendary figure comes with swapable faceplates, so you can have something different on disply with your multiples.  Crackshot also comes with a candy cane staff, a rifle, a balloon, a bundle of dynamite, and a "wooden" cuckoo bird that fits on his back.  Toys with toys!  The articulation on these are over the top, probably because some folks from the Toy Biz Marvel Legends days work on this line.  The old-school hand and toe hinges are as unnecessary as ever, but man do they ever look great!













I also threw their Rabbit Raider figure in the mix because...well, duh!  It's freakin' Ralphie from "A Christmas Story!"  I gave him one of the nutcracker's more lethal rifles to him as an upgrade from the Red Ryder.  Now he's Toyman's right hand cheermaster!



























This line is super expansive and so much fun, even if you have never played the games.  I hope Jazwares keeps the goods coming.  They are certainly leaps and bounds above the McFarlane 7-in line...cheaper, too, at around $18 at Wally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment