Thursday, June 27, 2019

Slimer Cereal

Slimer Cereal
Funko


The mediocrity of Funko Pops is now part of a complete and balanced breakfast!  As if a bag of "Oops, All Green Fruit Loops" for $8 wasn't enough, you get a prize inside the box:  a Pop of Slimer at less than 1/4 the size of the regular one!



























The box art is colorful and fun, and it even has a Ghostbusters maze on the back, but that's where the fun ends.  If only they had gone the extra mile with a hologram cover or had ghost marshmallows like the days of yore.  




























This is a Gamestop exclusive, not currently available online for shipping.  I was able to track down a box at one of my local stores by using their site's store search.


"He's got... lifeless eyesblack eyeslike a doll's eyes."
I am being a little hard on it.  It is fun enough for the price.  I got two big bowls of cereal and a box and toy for the GB collection.  No hard feelings, Funko?  I know I rag on you a lot.  You might be able to improve my outlook on your products by shipping me some long-gone Indiana Jones Pops park exclusives.  Anyway, there should be a similar Stay Puft cereal headed to Gamestop in the near future.  Until then, find something better to eat for breakfast!
















No comments:

Post a Comment