Friday, May 18, 2018

Deadpool: Back in Black

Deadpool: Back in Black
Hasbro Marvel Legends



Hey, you got your Deadpool on my Venom!  You got your Venom on my Deadpool!  Another needless crossover, but I do like the clean black and white paint job.  I picked this one up as a cheap Amazon Warehouse deal (damaged package...MIB/MOC collectors are lame).  Did I need it?  No, but "Deadpool 2" is hitting theaters now and I'm feeling the hype, baby!



















"Are you lookin' at my bum? Cheeky Monkey!"
It's got the same body build as previous Deadpools. Accessory-wise, he has some funky, translucent purple katanas and some symbiote arms.  The arms come together in the back, and port into a hole in the figure.  Both this and the swords are repaints/repacks from other figures.  The same goes for the hands.  You get a set of claw-like hands, but only one web-slinging hand?  Not sure who made sense of that...probably saved a fraction of a cent in production or shipping costs.  And just because you have alien powers means you don't need guns anymore?!  Pffft! Oh well, at least we got an alternate head.

Again, cheap (in price and concept) but fun, and...why the hell not...I've already bought my share of symbiote crap from the 90's onward.  What's one more on the pile?
 
"Ooo, scary! Now say "We are Venom" in the Bane voice!"


"Squad Goal: Color-coordinated costumes!"

"Because I needed to look more like Freddy Kruger..."
"GO, WEB, GO!"


 


No comments:

Post a Comment