Friday, December 1, 2017

DuckTales Pops

DuckTales
Funko Pop Vinyl Figures
 
Ugh... more Funko products.  They already got me with Twin Peaks, WWE minis, and Classic Arcade blind boxes, so why not?!  When it comes to Pops though...I had completely avoided picking any up until these.  I despise how they have managed to grab so many licenses and relegate them to these cutesy, cheap to produce, bobble-head equivalents.   Why did they have to get DuckTales, too?!
 
At least they had to put a little more effort into this line, since they get away without having to even sculpt mouths on their human characters.  They're brightly colored, and feature a nice variety of character appropriate poses.  But they still have those eyes.  Black... like a doll's eyes.  And when Funko bites into you and rolls over... 



 








As I have said before, I will buy any and all of Uncle Scrooge that I can.  Magica was a Gamestop exclusive that I just happened upon, and I couldn't go without Darkwing Duck, could I?  Gah!  I hope the bottom drops off on the Pop market soon and that we all get a good laugh seeing the exclusives we fought for at top dollar dumped into the flea markets of tomorrow just like Beanie Babies.  But not before I buy the Mad Max: Fury Road Pops... bastards.....






No comments:

Post a Comment