Thursday, November 5, 2020

Back to the Future Clock Tower and mini Time Machines

Back to the Future Clock Tower and Mini Time Machines

Funko Pops - Jada Toys

Here we go again...I bought into those nasty Funko Pops once more.  While it’s hard to pass on anything Doc Brown, he was not the aim for this special set.  He comes packed with the famous Hill Valley Courthouse Clock Tower!  

Save the clock tower!  Save the clock tower! - RIP, Elsa Raven.

It’s made of a soft, hollow plastic much like the Pops.  I have the Beetlejuice Dante’s Inferno Room from a few years back, and was afraid that this might be as fragile/brittle as that.  Luckily, even the weather vane and lightning bolt are made of a semi-flexible plastic.

While still on the small side, I got this primarily to stand in with Diamond Select’s huge BTTF minimates collection.  I think it looks pretty good!  

It scales even better with 1/64 die-cast cars.  I have many Time Machines in that scale, so it’s nice to have a backdrop for them as well.

Another BTTF collectible I picked up recently:  Jada mini die-cast Time Machines!  As if micro vehicles aren’t fun enough, I am eagerly awaiting NECA’s 1955 Doc Brown figure to recreate the scale-model demonstration.  

November 5, 1955...Happy 35th, Back to the Future!

Go back in time to look at my BTTF cars and Minimates collection:  88 miles per hour!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment