Friday, November 16, 2018

Baby Audrey II

Baby Audrey II
Funko Pops - Target Exclusive

Well, I finally got the Target exclusive.  Not at my local store...or another about 45 minutes away...but on Target's website.  It looks great and I am glad to call this collection complete, but I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko.  I hate Target.  I hate Funko...but I love Little Shop of Horrors!


No comments:

Post a Comment